Terms & Conditions
Shop Local North, is a marketplace dedicated to Northern Ontario, where local vendors can sell their products, directly to local buyers, and national sales. We want to make sure that you and your buyers have a positive experience.
What we expect from Vendors
Represent Yourself, Your Shop, and Your Listings Honestly
By selling on Shop Local North, you agree that you will:
- Honor your Shop Policies.
- Accurately represent your items in listings and listing photos.
- Respect the intellectual property of others.
- Not coordinate pricing with other sellers.
Creating and Uploading Content
As a member of Shop Local North, you have the opportunity to create and upload a variety of content, like products sales, booking products, text, photos, and videos. In order to keep our community safe and respectful, you agree that you will not upload content that is:
- Abusive, threatening, defamatory, harassing;
- Obscene or vulgar;
- In violation of someone else’s privacy;
- False, deceptive, or misleading.
Providing Great Customer Service
We expect our sellers to provide a high level of customer service. By selling on Shop Local North, you agree to:
- Honor your shipping and processing times; Sellers are obligated to ship an item or otherwise complete a transaction with a buyer in a prompt manner, unless there is an exceptional circumstance.
- Respond to Messages in a timely manner.
- Honor the sale commitments
- Resolve disagreements or disputes directly with the buyer.
- If you are unable to complete an order, you must notify the buyer and cancel the order.
- As a seller, you must provide great customer service and maintain trust with your buyers.
If you are unable to complete a transaction, you must notify the buyer via email or phone and cancel the transaction. If the buyer already submitted payment, you must issue a full refund. You are encouraged to keep proof of any refunds in the event a dispute arises.